A few brief points about the 8s 2-1 victory:
1. We didn’t play well but still won (the sign of a good team?)
2. We defended well but conceded in the last minute (sloppy)
3. Dave Potter scored again (in front of his parents and his WAG)
4. Dave Potter nearly had a fight again (in front of his parents and his WAG)
5. We missed at least 5 sitters (naming and shaming has already taken place)
6. We moved up to joint 3rd in the league (with games in hand on a few teams)
7. We need to keep the ball better, and finish better, this Saturday (to beat Old Parks 9s)
8. We showed good battling qualities as a team (as always)
8. I fancy us to go to Old Parks 9s this Saturday and win.
Also, Jan Lott was excellent against EBOGS but unluckily limped off with a torn hamstring. All the lads wish him well.
Emlyn Robbins was a rock at the back and was first to everything – MOM.