Destination: York, England
DEPARTING: Thursday 16th August
RETURNING: Sunday 19th August
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Return train travel from London Kings Cross
- Coach transport whilst in York
- 3 nights – 4 Star (bed & breakfast)
- All match fees
- Evening floodlit game versus non-league Pocklington Town FC
- Ticket to the home of the Northern racing scene, Catterick Races (Ladies Evening)
- Saturday admission to Tribfest, the world’s biggest tribute band music festival
- Tour merchandise including polo-shirt, t-shirt and other goodies!
Cost per person: Only £320!
Building on the huge success of last year, APFC will again travel north for its 2012 pre-season tour…
This tour will give you the chance to test yourself against non-league opposition, take in the sights of historic York, and experience the fantastic social side of touring!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! ACTION REQUIRED!
Places on the APFC pre-season tour are strictly limited to just 24. If you want to be part of the ‘Tangerine
Army‘ travelling to York this year you must act now!
This 3-night, action packed tour guarantees a stunning experience. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- To guarantee your place on this event you must pay a £150.00 non-returnable deposit
- This must be paid no later than Friday 4th May 2012
Contact Martin Egan on 07984 297 582 for payment details
Should you require any further tour information, talk to me today.
Martin Egan – Tour Manager
Mob: 07984 297 582